Friday, April 30, 2010

Maybe our dreams are more than just entertainment while we sleep...

Three days and my doctor is expecting me to have written Rowan a letter. Ive started several times just can only get a few lines on the page before I put it away, saying I will finish it later. I never have that kind of time to finish the letter. I know as many times as I have started and put it away, if I would have just kept going with it I would have a letter by now but what I want to say and how I feel change on a daily basis.. I think my blog here is just going to have to do for a while and maybe make a letter to my daughter a next week project.


My day could go either way right now so I'm not sure how I'm doing. I guess I'm ok at the moment. Hope it stays that way.

I know God loves me and I know without a shadow of a doubt that I will see Rowan when I pass on from this earth. I have had forget me nots in my dreams the past two nights. I read a poem a few days back and posted an insert from it on a photo of some beautiful forget me nots. The night before last was me walking in my grandmothers back yard. She loved to garden and had a beautiful rose garden. In the dream I ran over to see if the roses were there and underneath them were forget me nots. I wonder if that is God letting me know Rowan is with my grandmother. Last night I was in a wooded area and the floor was covered with forget me nots, that is all I remember of that one. I have always been one of those people to look into things too much. Look at how I'm obsessing over finding out what happened with her or what was wrong with her. I will probably never know but that wont stop me. I'm like that with dreams as well. Maybe our dreams mean more than just rest time entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment