Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How dare you....

Why God Takes Little Children



When God calls little children

to dwell with Him above,

We mortals sometimes question

the wisdom of His love.



For no heartache compares with,

the death of one small child.

Who does so much to make our world,

seem so wonderful and mild.



Perhaps God tires of calling

the aged to His fold.

So He picks a rosebud

before it can grow old.



God knows how much we need them,

and so He takes but few.

To make the land of heaven

more beautiful to view.



Believing this is difficult

still somehow we must try.

The saddest word mankind knows

will always be Good-bye.



So when a little child departs,

we who are left behind,

Must realize God loves children.

ANGELS ARE HARD TO FIND!





Author Unknown



You have no clue what I am going through!  How dare you say I need to just get over it already.  The bad thing is you said it to someone other than me.  How dare you? You have never been in my shoes so how can you even justify saying, "At least she can have more children."  or "They have four already maybe God made a mistake allowing her to get pregnant with a fith"  best yet " She needs to get over it, it isnt like she lost a living infant, if she continues to let this eat her up there is no hope for her other children" Really?  I could call you out and say who you are but you know who you are and I could sit here and dog the hell out of you for what type of person you are or how horrible of a mother I think you are but im not that kind of person, I will pray for you and I will forgive you because that is what a Christian does. 

2 comments:

  1. wow, honey.
    I don't know who said that, but that is absolutely horrible. My loss was nowhere near as tragic and hard as yours, and I know how I felt when I was told I needed to just "get over it" I think you are doing amazing. Please don't let people get to you, sweetie.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you had to be on the recieving end of someone's inconsiderate words. Ugh...people make me so mad sometimes! Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete